Concrete Contractor Roseville, California - Call (916) 502-9270
Concrete is a valuable commodity for all types of properties. The ability to shape and color concrete, and it's strenth to support make concrete work highly sought after.
Whether you need concrete for decorative purposes, functional purposes, or both, here in Northern California, we can help with that. We work with both residential and business customers in all various types of concrete work.
We are highly skilled and have the ability to make our concrete creations come out to be both beautiful and sturdy. We don't slack in either category.
What kind of project are you here looking for. Some of the work that we do related to concrete are as follows,: Pouring, installation, paving, stamping, repairing, resurfacing, overlay, grinding, cutting, masonry, retaining walls, driveways, patios, pool decks, sidewalks, walkways, roads, trails, foundations, fireplaces, barbecues, fence posts, countertops, and more. And we can get you a free quote when you call us at (916) 502-9270
More on Our Concrete Work
- Concrete Countertops - Indoor and outdoor countertops for homes, businesses, and other properties. We create concrete countertops to your desire. For the most part, the common countertops are made up of sand, cement, broken stone, and a water mixture. With the ideal amount of these materials added together, it create a strong and sturdy material ideal to last a lengthy amount of time in both indoor and outdoor conditions. We try to always use recycled pieces of concrete when possible to deal the least amount of damage to the environment. While these countertops can be extremely heavy, they can also support just about whatever weight you are willing to throw at it. They do not take much effort to take care of, and when the right surfacing is applied, it should last an incredibly long time.
- Stamped Concrete - This type of concrete appearance is making it's rounds all across the world. We have been using concrete for a long time, but there isn't much that can compare to the appearance and quality that stamped concrete is able to probide. Being that it can easily replicate the appearance of many different types of materials through the stamp patterns and color mixtures, homeowners and businesses who have a little bit more of a desire to make something look good, or even make it look like they are using tile, wood, or brick, stamped concrete is one of the most requested renovations and additions that we are doing all over Sacramento County, El Dorado County, and Placer County, especially in those cities where there are a lot of new properties going up, like in Roseville, Rocklin, Folsom, El Dorado Hills, Lincoln, Orangevale, Carmichael, Fair Oaks, and nearby cities.
- Concrete Blocks - Creating concrete blocks is relatively simple. The great thing about concrete blocks is that they are relatively inexpensive and there are no complex steps that you need to take to make them. They can be used for the retaining wall, for house walls, for just about anything that has a wall. One of the things about concrete blocks when it comes to be used for household walls is that you can put holes in the bricks. The purpose of this is to trap dead air, which acts as a insulator to keep you and your family warm in the winter. The main thing about concrete blocks is that they require an open mold where the mold is the size of the block that you want created. This then is filled up with the cement and then shaken to make sure that the concrete seeps into the gaps of the mold which have not been filled up. The mold is then left overnight before being taken out.
- Concrete Pavement - The thing about concrete pavement is that you can mold them into some kind of beautiful shape. Pavements can turn out in a number of colours, depending on the coloured powder that you put into the concrete mixture before pouring the concrete into the pavement. Concrete pavements need to be done carefully. There is obviously the fact that if you are building a pavement on soft soil, some kind of fill mixture such as gravel or sand has to be placed onto the grass. Otherwise the foundation of the concrete will be unstable and the concrete will crack. To build the pavement, the area of the pavement you want needs to be dug up. If the ground dug up is soft, then add a fill mixture before continuing the project. Once that is done, pieces of wood plank must be placed in the area dug up to create a form so that when the concrete sets, the concrete maintains its shape. It is also advisable to place a piece of mesh if possible. Flexible wood must be used if your pavement has any curves in the path. Create your concrete mixture. This is the fun part because you can create any pavement concrete which is of any colour. Cream, grey, etc. Place mixture into the pavement form and smooth out the concrete using the edge of a piece of wood. Leave overnight and check again the next day.
- Concrete masonry - For those who do not understand what masonry is, masonry is a fancy word for bricks. Concrete masonry is all about creating structures from mud, stone or clay bricks. Think of concrete masonry in terms of building a wall with bricks. Concrete masonry will involve selecting bricks made of particular materials and using them to create the wall. The most interesting part of all of this is that the bricks can come in all shapes and sizes. Some, such as household bricks for building the outside walls of residential houses, contain holes which serves to capture air. This allows the bricks to insulate the inside of the wall so that there is warmth inside the home in the winter. Some bricks are designed to be sturdy and difficult to destroy. Concrete masonry does not only cover walls. It covers the pavements and stairs as well. One thing that definitely sets concrete masonry from concrete blocks is the complexity of their construction. Whereas with concrete blocks there is the simplicity of building a mold and pouring the concrete; with masonry, you have to choose the type of concrete material so it can perform certain functions such as permeate water or have a strong tensile strength. The size and shape of the masonry also matters a whole lot. With masonry, there is a tendency to add other materials which are not concrete materials such as polyester or polystyrene to give the masonry different properties. That is what makes concrete masonry complex – it’s the never endless possibilities that you can create with the concrete to form blocks with specific purposes.
- Concrete Flatwork - For those who find the word flat work confusing, concrete flatwork is basically any type of poured surface which is spread along a horizontal surface. Examples include drive ways, patios, home foundations and sidewalks. How flatwork, in general, is constructed matters. Although it is more expensive than using a cheaper material such as asphalt, the trade-off is the longevity of the flatwork and the low maintenance if the flatwork is poured with concrete. We should note that if bricks or pavers are used, one must worry about the movement of the pavers or the bricks. There is also the possibility of tree roots or rain damage if one uses bricks or pavers instead of concrete for the flatwork. At least with concrete flatwork, this would not happen a whole lot.
- Concrete Retaining Walls - Retaining walls are ones that are used to hold back earth or water. You can find multiple examples of these walls in the garden, where you can find someone’s vegetables behind a retaining wall or a swimming pool where the water is contained inside the walls. How concrete retaining walls are constructed is up to you. They can be constructed out of concrete bricks or by building a form where the concrete is poured into the form and set until the concrete hardens. Some concrete retaining walls are constructed in the form of panels. Whichever way you construct the wall; it does not matter. As long as it is a retaining wall that is made of concrete, it’s fine. The main thing to take from this article is that concrete can be used in a whole variety of ways. It is not limited in foundations or pavements. It can be used in particular ways, and the type of concrete that you use can affect the properties of what you are trying to create.
Overall, concrete is a brilliant material to use